Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday

Today is my birthday. I had wanted to have a big Birthdat Party to celebrate my 50th as well as my 51st since I wasn't feeling very well on my 50th. The 50th is also clouded with the argument with Mom and her refusal to participant in my 50th birthday celebration. That was the biggest rift between us in all of my life. I guess we hurt each other to the core and I'm not sure that we are over it even today. I forgive but it did hurt. So I wanted today to be different, we can't change the past but can try to do better in the future. But, I didn't have the funds to have a party so I'm celebrating life!

I went out yesterday with Ms. JoAnne and her Aunt and some friends, that was fun. Today I started the day out stuck in the snow in the driveway when attempting to get to work. I was two hours late for work but I got here. Richard came by with his snow blower and shoveled both Bree and I out. (Good is so good...when I called Richard I didn't even know he had a snow blower.) When I got to work Mel had a big balloon tied to my chair with a card. A ton of family called or texted to say Happy Birthday and I'm thanking God for another birthday.

Happy Birthday!

I continue to heal from the surgery and maybe by summer it will all be done! Yahoo!

No comments: