Sunday, August 28, 2011

Three Years later

I still worry about a recurrence, but I pray that cancer will never enter any part of my body ever again. My hair has grown back to almost shoulder length. I have most of my strength back. I have hot flashes now and if hell is any hotter it must just be a ball of fire. I've started to eat bad and gain weight, I'm working on fixing that because that's about saving my life. My feet hurt from time to time from the neuropathy as a result of the chemo, my left leg is also bigger from the chemo....that's nasty stuff.

I'm working now, my boss was giving me a hard time. I didn't think I was going last in this job. Life works in mysterious ways. My boss's sister has Breast cancer and has struggled with Chemo and had to have a double mastatomy and will have to have her uterus removed later. She also has to continue chemo. I shared with my boss that I am a Cancer survivior. My boss has chilled. I pray for her sister and her and I pray to keep my job.

I still continue to struggle with my relationship with my mother. There is no pleasing her. I pray for her. I pray for patience. As she gets older she gets harder for me to relate to. I'm tired of adjusting to find ways to make us work better, but I can't give up. I really hurt her by not taking her with me to get the girls settled in Champaigne. It was not my intent to hurt her, I was just looking for peace.

Breyen is in Champaign working. I pray for her contstantly. I hope that she will be well. I fought all of the girls lives to keep them with me and to keep us close. It seems for now that I have lost Breyen, but i had to let go. Train up a child in the way that they should go.....I'll wait for her to come back. In the mean time I'll keep her in prayer.

God is good to me, I am so very Blessed.

Be Blessed.
''

No comments: