Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feeling Better

I have been feeling much better. I am still struggling with fatigue, but the rest of my body seems to be adjusting. I am still scheduled for surgery to remove lymph nodes on Monday, May 11, 2009. I am dreading the surgery not my decision to have the surgery but rather the surgery itself because I am feeling better. I'm back in physical thearpy but still feeling better. I go to physical thearpy for my right shoulder it's been very painful but it is getting better. My weight remains a challenge and I am trying to eat better. The neuropathy is not gone but it is much better I have long streaches with no pain now. I just need to get this weight down so that I can get back into my clothes because I don't have any funds for a new wardrobe. I stay in sweats most of the time. I did loose two pounds, hopefully I can keep it going.

I have a little hair now. It's growing in evenly with lots of gray! It's nice and soft but I would like to see more of it. Also when I go to surgery, the Surgeon will remove the port from my chest. Now that's exciting.

I continue to pray for complete healing.

No comments: