Monday, March 2, 2009

Seven Down and One to Go

Today was my 7th chemo treatment. Much of the time at the doctor's office today was spent talking about ways of finding relief for neuropathy. Yeah just like everything else the side of effects of this chemo is kicking my butt. The nurse practictioner thougth that I should not have to have radiagtion. However, I told her that the doctor indicated because of the size of the tumor, I would have to have radiation. It would be nice if I did not have to have. I still have a lot of things yet to consider, more lymp node removal, historectomy or not, tamoxifen or arimadex, completion of breast reconstruction. However getting over this chemo mild stone is very encouraging.

Breyen took me to chemo this morning. Tyler had track practice. The two of them called me while I was in the chemo chair arguing about who got to drive my car today. I told them both I could deal with the issue. Folks just don't get it, I have to work on keeping my stress level down. I told them to keep the car situation as it was and texted Louis to deal with them and the issue. The benadryl put me to sleep and when Tyler picked up I came in and ate and went to sleep. Mom came by this evening. I was very groggy and didn't talk to her much. She wanted to know how I was doing. I told her fine. I hesitate to get into any conversation as it may become a argument and end in her calling me a liar. At any rate I'm just focusing on keeping my stress level down.

I have to be at the club at 5 Am...So holla yall I have to get some More sleep :).

No comments: