Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tomorrow is chemo treatment 7

Well I am not looking forward to tomorrow's treatment, yet I don't want to have it put off for any reasaon. I will have one more to go after tomorrow. I have to give my anxiety to God. I am praying that neuropathy does not get worst. It has been pretty bad all day today. I managed to be productive inspite of it. I cooked dinner and even baked a cake even though I felt like jumping out of my skin. In addition my shoulder has started bothering me again. My rotator cuff was irratated before all of this started and it's back to no good again. Oh well, the pain in my shoulder gets mixed in with the pain from the neuropathy.

Life goes on. Tyler had a track meet this weekend. She did well. I worked out a little and Pee
Wee's girls were here visiting for the weekend.

I talked with Mom briefly, still not smooth communication. I will keep praying for her and for me because I truly angry and hurt. But that is not my focus. I have to focus in me remaining stress free and healing. Annie came to visit me this weekend, that's always pleasant she is such a wonderful person. Babysister called today to see how I'm doing she reminds me to be focused on getting well and that the time is winding down to chemo #8, the last one. Clara called we talked for a while about our lives. Ferlando came by to finish up some work on the computer. I prayed a lot today...I'll keep praying. Got word today that one of my friends has a rare type of cancer and will be going through chemo. I can only pray.

Holla

No comments: