Friday, March 6, 2009

Wipe out started last night. The neuropathy set in, I started having chills and started feeling fatigued. I'm glad that I was able to fine someone to cover for me at the club. Today is Ferlando's birthday. When I got up I was feeling well, I was encouraged. And, then it hit, the neuropathy was so bad at one point that I wanted to cry. I took some pain medication and laid my booty down around 10 this morning and I'm still on my back (4:47 PM). The wipe out has expanded to include a headache, bone pain and muscle and my heart is racing. The weather was beautiful today but I didn't get out to enjoy it. Hopefully I'll get out to enjoy days as spring gets closer and he weather remains stable.

I've been working on organizing my drawers at home. I'm trying to teach myself to focus again. It's hard for me to read for long periods or time or stay focused on anythng for long periods of time. I plan to try reading a short book soon. I have not been working out as much as I would like because the neuropathy has been driving me crazy. I really need to work out, the steroid they are giving me with this chemo drug is making me FAT. I hate it, all that work to get and keep my weight down is down the drain. Even my work out clothes are snug. However, I do realize the the more important thing is that I am here!

Mom has been coming over and calling everyday. It's hard for her. I hope she can adjust and focus on getting back to her life.

Hopefully radiation will not be hard on me, continuing praying!






!

No comments: