Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After Radiation

I am still fighting this cold. I have a sore throat. I had a few antibiotics but the sore throat just doubled back. I will try calling the doctor tomorrow. I am not sure if it's the radiation but right now I am just fatigued. My bones hurt and my knee is swollen and painful. The neuropathy is acting up in my feet. My back hurts. I really need to feel and live the statment "this too shall pass" .

All things considered I am well. Tyler and I went to U of I today. She has a tough schedule for her freshman year, hopefully that too will work itself out. I wish she were more excited about school. It will be challenging but it will be fun if she will allow it to be. I'm gonna miss her but I am also excited for her!

I have the next radiation treatment tomorrow. I'll holla back later

No comments: