Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Burn

Well I already knew that I did not fall into that "most" category. Recall that the doctor said that most people don't feel anything with radiation until half through or almost done. I have only had three treatments and the burn has began. I talked to the doctor today and she recommended that I take tylenol or alieve. I have been using the cream and aloe vera and still the burn. If it gets too bad I will refulse to finish up the raditaion. I've had enough. I'm tired. Tired of hurting when I get up in the morning, tired of not being able to do the things I used to do just six months ago. Tired of my shoulder hurting, tired of my knee hurting, tire of this ugly short tight curly hair, tired of man's cure for cancer tearing me down. Tired of the bill collectors, tired of the children thinking the world is waiting for them, tired of feeling dizzy all the time, tired of folks depending on me to get things done. I have no more strategies, solutions, energy you name it. I guess I'll think about the rest tomorrow. Just Praying!

Holla

No comments: