Monday, February 2, 2009

Chemo today

I had my fifth chemo treatment today. The chemo was with the single drug, it took about 5 hours. First I received an anti neusea drug, that tooke about half hour. Then I received a steroid and benadryl. That benadryl made me so sleepy, I tried to fight it but I couldn't so I slept much of the time that I was receiving the chemo. It's Monday night and so far I'm doing ok. My mouth is dry and food tastes funny but so far so good....no neusea. Pray that it continues that way and that I get no bone pain. I go back in tomorrow for hydration that will take about two hours.

Mom took me to chemo but it wasn't pleasant because she's mad at me again. I guess she's really mad, she blew the horn for me this morning, she did not get out of the car until I beckened her in. She didn't talk to me except where absolutely necessary and when she picked me up I got the same. She dropped me of, she did not come in, she saw Breyen's car in the drive way and said Breyen should be able to fix you something to eat. I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY MOTHER!!!! I had a lot of anxiety today about this new chemo drug and could not believe I had mom's behavior/anger to deal with as well. I just don't have the energy. I have to focus on getting well and not sweating the small stuff. I love my mother and will continue to pray for her, for us.

I'll let you know how it goes over the next couple of days!

Holla!

No comments: