Sunday, February 8, 2009

Six Days later

It's six days out since my last chemo. This one was not so bad and I am feeling encouraged. I prayed for no side effects. I did have a few but in comparison to what to the side efffects I've experienced over the last couple of months this was a breeze. I'm prayerful that it will remain this way. I did have a cold this time and had to be on an anit-biotic so I stayed in most of the week. Unfortunately I had to go into the club on Thursday night. It was really hard to be there because I really didn't feel well. I was cold and feeling week, but I managed. I came straigt in and went to bed. I'm not sure if it was the cold that had me feeling weak and fatigue or if it was the chemo. I did have IV fluids the day after chemo but I ate good and was able to get fluids down this week. It was gud!

Tyler had a track meet this week, she could not run though because she has a conconsion. She almost knocked herself out when she stood up at school and hit her head on the locker. I am looking for forward to seeing her run this year and praying that she has another successful year. I love to see her run. Hopefully I will make the first official indoor track meet. Three more treatments to go and I will be able to be at all of the outdoor meets.

I do realize that I am truly blessed, things could be worst. And all of you who read the blog, those who don't or don't even know about itl...you have all been a blessing...how do I say Thank you except to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't how I could ever give you all what you have given me, love, support, it's awesome and overwhelming!

I plan to start getting my resume out starting the first of month. Given this last chemo treatment I am feeling like I can get back to work. I definitely need to get back that's for sure. I told Tyler we have to start planning dates to shop for Prom and maybe visit a few collages. Sitting on the couch everyday is a drag and the walls close in so I need to be more focused and productive. I pray that God will inject her with some endorphins that will allow her to laugh like she used to, to silly and funny which is so her brings me so much joy. I pray she can get excited about college and start looking forward to college life.

Mom keeps the house clean and meals cooked. She's angry with the girls for not doing more. She doesn't have any faith in my children which disappoints me because that makes me feel that she has not faith in me. Children today are tough and I want the best for both of them and keep them in prayer. These are tough times for us and I wish I could help my Mom put on a positive face (have a positive attitude) but it's not her disposition. I've struggled with her negative outlook most of my life. I think I've moved beyond it and will try to be positive for all of us.

I continue to be encouraged, keep praying. I go to the doctor tomorrow, let ya know how it goes.

Holla!

No comments: