Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chemo Number Five

Well tomorrow is another chemo day. I'm not looking forward to it, but I can tick another one off the calendar. Tomorrow is the first chemo with the single chemo drug. It's suppose to be less neuseating. I certainly hope so. I am praying for no side effects. I started feeling better Thursday from the last treatment so I've had five pretty good days. Chris and Sandra took me out to lunch on Friday. It was nice to get out be around normal folks. Annie and Darlene took me out Friday night and that was nice we talked and had a few good laughs. Yesterday I took Tyler up north to do some shopping for her birthday. She wants to get a tatoo for her birthday, so she will be the first to get her "God Heals Tattoo. Hopefully I will recover enough from this chemo treatment to take her next week. Actually today, Feb 1, is Tyler's 18th birthday. Both of my babies have grown up. I went over to Mom's today to watch the Superbowl with Ferlando and Nona. We had so much fun. Breyen, Trina, Shawna and Tyler came through as well. The girls love Larry Fitzgerald's booty (Arizona) :).

Yall just keep praying! Holla back at yall shortly!

No comments: