Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I ran today

Today in physical thearpy I was given the clearance to run on the treadmill. I was so excited. I got on the treadmill and ran in intervals. I ran for one minute and walked for three for twenty minutes. I really felt good and came right on time because I have gained ten pounds since chemo started. I hate being heavy, I feel so uncomfortable. I know, I know I need the weight for the chemo and I will not diet but I will try to get back in the gym on a daily basis on my off chemo weeks. I am too excited. I have three chemo treatments to go. Pray that the cancer cells are all gone. I guess we will start talking about radiation soon. I will probably have to have 25 to 30 zaps. Pray for no damage, yep even that can cause ugly side effects.

I have decided to start fighting small battles with the girls to get them to get things done around the house, but it is stressful so I need to be careful because my health comes first. Breyen hopefully will be back in school next week. Tyler is now being recruited by U of I and still she is not satisfied. Pray for her, so many kids would love to be in her spot. Money is really the issue here and the schools that are recruiting her are good schools. Wish I could be so luck with finding and getting a good paying job and excellent health!

I went to visit Tyra today. She is so beautiful and funny. She had surgery last week and is at home healing. It was nice to be able to visit someone else. It will be even better when I can get back on my feet and give back to all those who have been so supportive of me.

I felt really good today. Thank you Jesus!

Holla

No comments: