Sunday, February 22, 2009

My 50th Birthday

Well when I woke up this morning I was feeling pretty good. But that was spoiled because I had words with my Mom. By now I should know to just be quiet and listen, but I responded and things did not, go well. What a way to start my birthday. I don't think my mother ever plans to speak to me again. It hurts as much as having cancer itself, except I just don't know how to fix it. Who would have thought that my mother and I would would wind up at odds during all of this. Well just pray we can both find a comfortable spot for all of this and that I can continue to heal both mentally and physicially. Just praying that the rest of the day goes better.

Well the rest of the day went well considering that my Mom and I could not resolve our differences. We just srcreamed at each other and pointed fingers for our failures at communicating and understanding each other. I can only pray. It's hard to be abandoned by a mother period and even harder when you are going through some things and don't have your health. But I gave it to it to God and went on to enjoy the rest of my day.

PeeWee came into town and spent the night and today we went to Villa De Bruno's for brunch. A lot of my friends were there. JoAnne, Annie and PeeWee made the plans and it was good to see everyone that came out to celeberate my fifith birthday. Thank you JoAnne, Annie, PeeWee, Babysister, Joyce, Darlene, Ferlando, Maria, Ariel, Katrina, LaShawna, Mel, Tyler and Ferlando Thank you for coming out, it meant a lot. Maria and Ariel came back to the house and we played "Catch My Drift" it was a lot of fun. Breyen was MIA most of the day, but she was here this evening. Thanks everyone for the cards, calls and gifts.

Fifty, wow I've joined a new dedcade, the fifties club and my AARP card was right on time :).

"All things are possible through Christ Jesus" Remaining prayerful!

Today was a good day!
Holla

No comments: