Monday, September 29, 2008

How Are You

Every asks How are you? Everyone I talk to wants to know "how are you?" I guest the real question is "How are you really? I tell everybody I'm ok. I don't feel any different. I'm not in any pain. Everyone once in a while I think I feel some discomfort in my breast, but for the most part I'm all good. I go to sleep at night praying. My prayers in the beginning are about healing, survival, then they change into prayers for others. Last night, I prayed for my sister who just got some news that means she will need to make a nutritional lifestyle change. I hope she takes it seriously. Last night I prayed for my friend Maria, she's having a tough time. I need her to know that God will see her through and to just stand on faith. I shared my healing prayer book with her that was given to me by BabySister. Last night I prayed for all of my family. Last night I prayed for my mother to have strength and healing for her aches and pains and to have faith in God. Last night I prayed for the World and all of the chaos going on in the world today. Last night I prayed for the world, people, animal and things within it.

Mentally, the knowledge of having breast cancer makes me feel like I have alzimers. I can focus for long periods of time. I read much slower, think slower, process thought slower. I'm anxious to have this all done..but REALLY, I feel pretty good.

No comments: