Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jacked Up

Well, I'm starting to get my arms wrapped around this breast cancer thing, atleast for now. However, I went to the doctor today (primary care physician) and he thinks he hears something in my coroded artery (forgive me if I didn't spell that right). He has ordered an ultra sound of the artery. Well that through me into a downward spiral. It made me think, what's it all for...the healthy lifestyle, running, lifting weights, eating well and loosing 30 pounds and I still have breast cancer and may yet have other cancer and or issues. My body is jacked up...still have to have the biospy of the uterus....Well while I was having and sharing my pity party with Tyler, she reminded that if I didn't do all of those things, it could be worst. So pity party is over...

This was the first time that I met this doctor, and I actually think I like him. Mom went with me to the doctor. I told her it was not necessary. I know she feels she needs to be there and I want her there. I guess I want to pick and choose when I want her there and that's not fair to her. However, when I go see the plastic surgeon, I think I would like to go in by myself initially and then invite whoever wants to come in, so that they can ask questions. I was a bit stressed at the doctor today, I think my Mom and I stressed each other out. I pray for God's guidance with our communications and patience. It's a tough time for both of us. We stressed each other out about something that had nothing to do with my health and yet underlying I supposed the situation had everthing to do with my health.

I'm trying to do due digilence in getting dr. appts and follow up with all of the medical personnel. It's a full time job. In the next week I have four different appointments with four different drs. I have yet to schedule the appointment with the Oncologist. I have the day off from dr. appts tomorrow...yea

Nothing more to say, this whole situation is jacked up!

No comments: