Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out Pouring of Love

Love is strong and powerful. My family and friends have extended so much love, it keeps me lifted. Everyone has added me to their prayer list and offered to help with anything that I need, even painting my toe nails (Big Smile).

I continue to have faith in God for my healing. So many of my family and friends have shared that faith with me as well. I am on prayer lists everywhere! I have prayed all myself, I have prayed with friends and family, both on the phone and in person. God is a good God, he continues to bless me. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life.

Tira called me, she was afraid to mentioned breast cancer, so she talked to me like we always talk and shared a lesson with me that she learned when another friend who had breast cancer. Felicia prayed with me on the phone, her prayer was so powerful and My aunt Sarah is full with the Word and shares with me when we talk.....it is just awesome. My cousin Laura put it simply keep your faith in the lord. JoAnne reminds me that we serve an awesome God, together we saw his work before our eyes, God is truly amazing. My mother said "my healing is done" , God said so! Cousin Rhonda prayed with and offered wonderful consoling words. Clara listened and determined what she needed to pray for as she added me to her prayer list. Ann let me know that she too believed God would see me through and offered to do whatever I needed. The outpour of love is so wonderful and I am so thankful. I continue to keep all of my family and friends in my prayers as well as we each have our own trials and afflictions. My heart is overwhelmed but glad. I thank God for all of you.

Heavenly Father, I attend to your Word. I incline my eaqrs to your sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes.. I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and healing to all my flesh. (Prov. 4:20-22).

No comments: