Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chemo Number 3 Three days later

Well, I'm still not feeling well, but I do feel better than last time. Mom was so w0rried, she kept saying you don't seem like you feel better...it's hard to explain. I feel sick but not as sick as last time. I have had hydration for three days and it did help. I was waiting for the 1, 2 punch it did finally come but still a milder version than before. I just wish it didn't last so long the sick feeling that is.

The girls have at least submitted to my request not to have people in and out of the house while I'm sick; somewhat. They have not complied to my request to keep the house clean. They spend a lot of time sleeping and then out of the house with work and or their friends. Mom can't stand it, she see's the girls treating me bad as we witnessed Louis with his Mom. I don't know maybe it's just a Burke gene or they really just don't do well with illness. I know it upsets Mom but she atleast separates herself from it because it makes her so angry. I do understand how she feels. For me, I'm just telling myself not to sweat the small stuff and look forward to getting well.

Mom had asked the girls to shovel the front step, but you know that didn't happen. Mom wound up doing it. Milan and Stephen did the driveway this morning. Thanks Milan and Stephen I truly appreciate it.

Cousin Annie get some rest!

Thanks Mom for everything....Love You!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey Annette,

I'm still here, thinking of you constantly. I am inspired by you and your strength. Know that I am thinking and praying for your clean bill of health. I trust God that your challenge will soon be over and you'll be whole again when your treatment is completed. Continued to stay strong and be blessed.

Your friend,

Diana