Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Saw Tyler Last Night and Played Peak a boo w Breyen

Last night the girls and I had so much fun. We watched American Idol, played music and danced. I was Tyler last night as the person she really is. She performed for us danced and flipped and her laughter filled the house. Even Breyen joined in and laughed and cracked a few jokes. It was nice to see and hear, probably the most fun we've had in this house for a while. Tyler even taught me how to do the Bird Walk. We watched it on line, then turned on some music and got busy. They love to see me dance, they say I dance better as I get older. Endorphins were flying all over the place and it was wonderful. Clara called just as we were settling down and even she sounded like her endorphins were flying we share some good jokes and lots of laughs.

Well today I went to physical thearpy. I love physical thearpy and my physical thearpist.
She's a lot of fun, we were out and laugh a lot while we're doing it.

Today, the blue Tyler returned. I tried pushing her more so that she will make a decision about school and I think that may have depressed her more. I just don't want to see her miss her blessings. She told me she didn't really want to go to college. I told her was okay, but she still had to have a plan to develop a skill set that will allow her to work and support herself. Well in the end she got another application this time to Howard. I told her to narrow some things down and we could visit a few colleges.

Anyway, Chemo is Monday. My stomach is not queasy but it feels like it could be at any minute. I think a lot of it at this time is mental for me. Again thiw is he last of the two chemo drugs and Monday will put me half way done. The next drug they say will cause less neusea but more pain, bone pain to be specific and there's nothing they can give to ease the pain. I'm just praying. I do also have a few mouth sores. I got mouth wash today, but I haven't used it yet, it looks yukky! Tomorrow I have to go in for a heart monitor because I've been having heart palpatations; so I must venture out into the cold.

Yall all stay warm. Love you!

Holla

No comments: