Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day

Today was good. I slept in. Mom and I went to the Health Club and walked a mile and a half. When I came home I convinced Tyler to ride with me to JoAnne's. I wore the wig that JoAnne bought for me in Philidelphia. It looks great. She did an execellent Job picking it out. I have not been able to pick one out on my own that looks as good. This one will be call "Dressy Hair". Dwayne (JoAnne's husband) told me to remember church is in me and to keep talking to God because surely he is the one that has brought me through. He said you really haven't missed a beat. He told me he talks more now than he ever has before and I'm glad he talked to me tonight and shared some words of wisdom!

Breyen called while I we were at JoAnne's claiming she was lonely and wanted me home. I asked her why because she does not spend time with me when she's home rather she sleeps and when Brittany calls she jumps and she's gone. We had good food at JoAnne's and we sat and talked. When Tyler and I got home, Bree was home and shortly thereafter left with Brittany. Case in point. Oh well.

Tyler wanted to go out and I told her no because she got in late last night. So guess what, I'm on my own, neither of the girls have much to say to me. Oh well....

Sleepy time...Holla!

No comments: