Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New! Another year, I'm looking forward to a better year, mentally, physically, and financially.

I went to chruch tonight with BabySister and Nona. Mega churches are nothing like church that I am used to. But it was different. We went to Chile's afterward. I came home to an empty house. Both of the girls are out at house parties. Breyen called to say "Happy New Year" She told me that she loved me and that I was the strongest person she knew and that she admired and loved me. It brought tears to my eyes because I don't think I'm strong at all. I had to stop the tears because I Already had to talk myself out a pity party earlier. I have to think about my many blessings and healing. Tyler called too to say HNY and "I love you".

I called Mom to wish her a Happy New. We talked for awhile and got off the phone. Clara and I talked for a while as I had a glass of sparkling soda.

I thank God for allowing me to see another year. I remind myself that my cancer was at stage 3 and their are only 4 stages so God told me in time to save my life. I am truly blessed.

For the weekend I don't want to think about this stuff. Next chemo treatment has been moved to Monday.

Happy New Year!

No comments: