Sunday, December 28, 2008

Feeling Better for a Minute

Three days after Christmas and I am finally feeling better. Mentally I'm a mess. Dreading the next treatment but reminding myself that it's for the cure. I need to stop being a wuss. Anyway, I cut back on my iron which I think was contributing to some of the problems I had with the last treatment and that has help my stomach tremendously but I have been focusing on iron fortified foods instead.

I went to Darlene's last night. Annie and Walter picked me up. They had their Grand baby with them. It was fun to see Annie with the baby, she was really enjoying him. It was funny too to see her trying to keep up with a seven month old. Hopefully she will have the opportunity to keep him more often. It will be fun. I was able to eat, I did feel a little light headed but it was good to be out. I got some good ole homemade rolls too! I wore a wig yesterday, it actually looked pretty cute, but one of the kids friends did not recognize me....hummm.

Today I stayed in all day. I haven't been doing anything contructive around the house and I need to changed that and I didn't exercise or walk today. Well, I'll fix that tomorrow because I have physical thearpy. Trina, Ferlando and Shawna came over today with dinner. We had lagsauga, 7 layer salad, brocoli casserole, and garlic bread. Tyler had company and they ate dinner with us. I was even able to bake a german chocolate cake with the help of Tyler and her friend Nia. Thanks Girls.

It's late so I suppose I should get to bed.

Happy Birthday Chris!

Holla

No comments: