Friday, December 19, 2008

Not too bad

Mom and Ferlando took me to get my shot today. I get a shot the next day after every chemo treatment to re-build my white counts. I was a little quesy today. The dr. changed the anit-neusea treatment and that helped a lot. However, it makes me drowsy so I slept most of the day. It's almost 11 PM now and I am a little tired. I didn't eat much today, but I tried to make sure I took in a lot of fluids. It's not easy to do when your stomach stays upset. I was able to eat cake this morning with Breyen for her birthday. She made 20 today. I keep reminding her that she needs to make plans to transitioning into living on her own. I don't think she is hearing me, but I'll keep sending the message. Hopefully she enjoyed her day. She and Tyler have been out of the house much of the day, so Mom's been here with me most of the day. She doesn't want to leave me alone just in case I get sick. Breyen just left so I know won't see her until the crack of dawn. Tyler should be on her way in so Mom can go home and sleep in her own bed and get a good night's rest. Hopefully tomorrow will be as good as today and by Sunday the neusea will be gone and I can get back up on my feet. Chris, Annie, Tira, Clara and Shanita called to check on me today. I got a call from Darlene today, she was veryn upset. Please keep her and your family in your prayers.

Well I think I am going to get some ice chips and slide back down in my bed. Pray for a good day tomorrow. Prayer changes things!


Holla

No comments: