Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hydration

Well I'm back home after hydration. I'm feeling better. I can sit up up without feeling weak and that's a good feeling. Mom and Ferlando picked me up took me to the store, and then home. I got some popsicles and gator ade so that I can try to stay hydrated. This chemo just sucked my fluids like a vampire in a "Blade" movie. I can go back for more fluids tomorrow, but I'm going to try to get plenty in tonight and be well for the next week before the next treatment.

Mom was so frustrated today to come home to see dishes in the sink after she cleaned up yesterday and washed clothes and no clothes are folded. It's so hard because if I had the energy I would do things myself. The girls just argue and look at what the other one has not done. It makes to sad to think that I haven't done a better job at instilling a better value system in them, but I guess I will just have to keep them in prayer as well. Prayer is my only answer and it's all in God's time not mine or Mom's. I can't stand the bickering so I just sit quietly and pray that everyone will see that it accomplises nothing and STOP. Why are we all so disjointed, augmentive, dissatisfied, selfish, uncompassionate, ...it's the world we're living in I guess. I'm listening intently because I think I've missed what God has been trying to tell me and I don't want to miss it again. People, if you've got your health, you got most of everything you need, yes my journey has taught me this lesson and it's not done with me yet. I see my vision changing, it's a little unsettling as I see myself moving away from the small stuff that used to be the important stuff and thinking on how to share the vision. Ok, enough it will all come to pass. Just praying and looking forward to healing!

If I don't Blog tomorrow.....MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL, LOVE YOU!

HOLLA!

Annette

No comments: