Friday, January 23, 2009

Four Down and Four to Go

I keep telling myself that each chemo treatment will get better. In some ways I guess it does because I try to positive about it. In reality they're just tough. I watch and talk to other patients who do not have the problems with neusea and dryness that I have and I keep thinking it will get better. Well I have four treatments behind me and four to go. The next chemo is Taxol and so I will have to wait to see how this effects me. I'm praying for healing and relief and of course constantly healing for no side effects.

I thought this morning that he most difficult job I've ever had parenting. I thought for a moment that this experience with breast cancer tops it all, but it actually does not. Parenting is still harder but this experience is a close second.

I didn't make it to the club this time, I was on my butt. I think will have to plan for that until this is done.

Not much more to say at this point. Mom's been keeping me fed and takes me back and forth to chemo and hydration. She's still frustruated with the girls and doesn't have very many nice things to say to them. It hurts but I just try to remain calm and use my energy to through chemo.

Talk at cha later!

No comments: