Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow is the third chemo treament

Well it took me 7 days to come back from the last chemo treatment. I'm hoping and praying that I can recover faster this time. Everyone has been so happy to hear me sound stronger look good with my new hair (shhhh...I'm bald) and make up. Well it feels wonderful to feel good, but let me tell you when it's bad it's bad. I think I over did it today, I feel kinda of wiped out right now; I will stay in the and rest tomorrow before chemo. ( I forget when I'm feeling good that I still have to pace myself.)This date was pushed back due to the New Year's holiday but I hope I can get back on the Thursday schedule. After tomorrow I will have one more of the two drug chemo mix, the second half of chemo treatment will be one drug and less neusea or so I have been told. Instead their is bone pain that they can do nothing about. Oh well.

I'll update you tomorrow.

No comments: