Thursday, November 13, 2008

No More Tubes

Yea! The last two tubes were removed today. I thought it was going to hurt to have the tubes removed, but it just felt like relief. I also received a saline injection in the the new breast. That made the breast feel tight and a bit painful. The breast will need to be a bit bigger than the the left breast because radiation will cause it to shrink a bit. For now I'm enjoying having the tubes out....Freedom!



I also go my cheesecake today from the cheescake Factory. Mom bought it for me as treat and celebration of the tube removal. I also got an order for physical thearpy to work on getting the range of motion back in my right arm. When that happens, I can drive again.



I came home made a salad, had my cheese cake and fell asleep while talking to JoAnne on the phone. It was a hmmm, hmmm good nap. Vanessa came to visit tonight. It was good to see her and talk to her, I hadn't connected with her for a while! My sister Yvonne and Shanita called to check on me tonight. And now I'm ready to go back to bed.

Ferlando spent the evening getting his Dad checked into Cook County Hospital and then he himself had to register to be seen in the emergency room. He's been in a lot pain lately and trying to function in a normal capacity despite the pain. Tonight the paid got to him. He's afraid of what they may find, but I told him to pray for something simple that can be resolved quickly and that they can give him something to rid him of the pain. He's been trying to do so much lately, help me, take care of his Dad and go to school. Well, here's true meaning to "when it rains it pours." I will pray that all is well with him. Love you Fer!

No comments: