Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tired

Monday Clara and I went out take care of business. Clara drove me around everywhere I needed to go. We stood in line for the Link card for an hour and a half. I did get the link card, after standing in line it only took five minutes. From there we went to lunch, we had soup and salad at Olive Garden. When we left, I left my cell phone and scarf...that's just how short my mind is. We got all the way home before I remebered so we had to go back. I hated to go back because I was tired but I was glad to get my phone back. We made a few more stops and went back and stopped by to see Mom and Ferlando. Ferlando is struggling with watching his Dad preparing for his next home. I wish I could reach out and make it all better for him, but I can only listen be supportive. I know it's hard, even when we know a loved one is about to leave us, the shock of when they leave is still there. I'm very proud of him though, he's been very patient and taking care of business. I will keep his Dad in my prayers.

Yesterday, I think I did a little much. I was too tired to blog last night, that's how tired I was. Clara took me out to get my nails and my eye brows done. It help me to feel much better. Now I just have to get a handle on this eating. My butt is growing and I'm feeling sluggish carrying this extra weight around. I called the Dr. and spoke to the Lauren, the nurse and was given permissison to get back to the club to start walking! I'm looking forward to it. I'm not used to getting so tired from just moving about let alone actually exercising.

Clara and I then headed to city to see her aunt and although I just sat there, I was really tired and I kept dozing. So we headed back, but we stopped by Mom's first. Ferlando needed to talk. While we were there, Mom decided to cook dinner. Clara and I took Tyler to the mall while Mom was cooking. I was so exhausted, we had to cut that trip short. Tyler was disappointed because she wanted to shop but there was nothing I could do, I was so very tired. Tyler did the the driving and I had to tell her to get off of her cell phone. I told her three times and she acted like she didn't hear me and when I insisted she was augmentive. I didn't have the strength to argue but stood my ground and she finally did what I asked. The situation made me feel weak and embarassed as Clara was with us and out done that Tyler did not respond to my request. Well all things considered she does 99.9% of what I ask, maybe she was having a moment. I guess we're all entitled.

When we got home, I put my PJ's on and hit the couch. It was all I could do. I don't know why I was so tired unless it was a combination of all of the activity since the weekend. Clara and I tried to watch Kings of Comedy bug I think it watched us. :)

Today I stayed in bed late, that is until Oprah went off. I was still tired when I got up. Clara made breakfast for me and Mom stopped by for a while. BabySister stopped by later for the shopping list for Thanksgiving, now we just need to decide where we will have dinner.

Clara left today. Breyen drove us to the Midway Airport. I was good. I got out of the car and gave Clara a hug and thanked her for all she did for me. I told myself that I was not going to cry and I didn't, atleast not right away. As Breyen and I were driving home, we talked about friends and the wonderful friends that I have in my life. We talked about how good Clara was to me as well as my other friends. It brought tears to my eyes...tears that I held back at the airport. God has truly blessed me with wonderful Friends. I am truly thankful! I spent the rest of the day resting. I will go to bed early tonight, hopefully, my energy level will return tomorrow. I do have to go out to see the oncologist tomorrow. I'm going in positive, praying that there is nothing more.

Shawvn stopped by tonight, she brought me a breast cancer angel and lots of laughs. I'm glad she stopped by. Tira called tonight, she said she will stop by in the morning. Darlene threatened her, told her to get her booty over here to see me. Tira is afraid to see me. I'm still me girl, "just kicking but not high. I continue to get cards from friends, family, church members, friends of friends...Thank you all so very much. I am getting stronger every day, it's a long journey but I plan to come out victorious!

No comments: