Saturday, October 25, 2008

Four Days and Counting

Today was a good day. I finally got to my room. Ann came by and helped me clean up my room. She took me to the grocery store. I did my shopping, so there is plenty of food in the house. When we were done with the grocery shopping we went to Chilis for lunch. Tyler went with us. It was nice to be out and not going to the doctor. I simply relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Clara called tonight. She is planning to come visit on 16th of November. It will be nice to see her and spend some time. Hopefully, I will be up and about so that I can really enjoy her company.

Folks are planning to come over tomorrow for the "Good-bye to the Titty Pot Luck" It should be fun. It will be the last time for most to see me before "the surgery" ( before I loose a titty). Hopefully it will not be too hard for them. It seems that many of my friends are tearful when reading the blog, talking to me or simply thinking about me. Tee said the blog makes her cry. Anita cried when talking to me, PeeWee laughs to keep from crying, Shawna stays away from me, Danni and Mike want to spend some time with me, Mom wants to hold me, Darlene is there but distant, Annie continues to be a rock for me as she does with her Mom and siblings, Walter wants to help, Maria has a car now and plans to be around for me, my sister keeps crying, Shanita is shaken with fear and checks in to make sure I'm still here, Breyen stops in to look at me not necessarily to talk, Tyler sleeps in my bed, Ann keeps me rational and hugs tight, JoAnn hides her tears with laughter. It makes me cry for all of my friends and family for the pain that they are feeling, it hurts to see them hurt, Tira check in with sadness in her voice, Angie cried a while..I could go on... Ferlando said God trusts me to handle all of this. My tears when they come are for all of you! I'm waiting for me to cry the tears for me....maybe I'll cry a river when it comes.

No comments: