Friday, October 3, 2008

Thank You Father God

Thank God, Thank God, Thank God, Amen, Amen, Amen

I have good news but before I share the good news, I need each of you to understand "A Letter From A Friend" The letter from a friend was from the heart, sincere and good. It contains a most awesome prayer, one plan to carry with me to the hospital. Trust me, it was all good!

Now to good news. I got a call today from the nurse at the Plastic surgeons office indicating that surgery for the mastsectomy has been scheduled for Oct. 13, 2008. Fear ran through my veins instantly. Then I was calm because the real reality is now just a little over a week away. Then about a half hour later, the Surgeon called to say after viewing the films from the MRI the tumor is not as widespread as they thought and we may be able to save the breast. God is so good. He told me he would schedule a different type of biospy and determine what type of surgery will be needed. Keep the prayers flowing. I called to tell my mother, she was elated. I called my sister, I could hear the relief in her voice, I told Peewee and I could hear the tears flowing, I told Angie and she cried and cried tears of joy, I told BabySister and the awesome love for the God we serve overflowed. Initially when I heard the news I didn't cry and I really didn't resp0nd to the Dr. The Dr. said are you interested in Saving the Breast? I told him this is really good news. I think I was in shock. Then I began to thank and phrase God!

It seems I would have so much more to say, but I don't because I feel at peace. I do still have the have the biospy of the uterus, so continue to pray for healing.

I'm trying to express how I feel, but there are no words, just know that God can see what's in my heart. I am so thankful!

No comments: